Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 5 of the Missionary Training Center November 19, 2016

Sorry for the lack of email last week! There has been so much going on here at the MTC!!! I only have 3 more days until I head out to Calgary so these last few days have been jam packed with tons of studying and activities! We had in field orientation on Friday which was probably the longest meeting of my life. 9 hours of sitting and talking. But now that's over so I can head into the field!! Yay! Can't wait! Oh also we had the amazing opportunity to hear from Gary E. Stephensen on tuesday at our devotional! He talked about gratitude for the gospel and boldly inviting others to come unto Christ. The spirit was so strong as we all sang called to serve to an apostle of the Lord! Other random things that happened this week: -It was elder rencher's birthday on thursday so we had a big celebration in class! Highlight of my week! -Last class with our two teachers! gonna miss them tons! Running out of time to email but next time you hear from me I will be in Canada!!!!

Love you all!

Hermana Thorstenson



If you would like to email or write to me, my contact information is below:

Mark Mail (Send via USPS - NOT Fedex or UPS)
Mark boxes as "Missionary Supplies"
Hermana Rachel Thorstenson
Canada Calgary Mission
7044 Farrell Rd. SE
Calgary AB T@H OT2
Canada

Email Address
rachel.thorstenson@myldsmail.net


No comments:

Post a Comment